Thursday, 21 July 2011

First Stop, New York by Tracey West

Title: First Stop, New York
Author: Tracey West
Release Date: June 12, 2008
Pages: 144 Pages
Rating: 3 Stars

Aly & AJ prepare to take the country by storm! The first stop on their tour is New York City. Before their performance, Aly & AJ visit the brand-new Girls Rock Academy, a school for girls who love rock 'n' roll. The day before the grand opening, all the school's equipment is stolen! Can Aly & AJ solve the mystery of the missing guitars in time for the school's opening?


My sister is a huge Aly & AJ fan so when I heard about this book series I knew I had to get them for her. I ended up reading the first book and quite injoyed it.

It's the perfect book to read on a lazy afternoon,it draws you in and you go along putting all the clues together trying to work out who stole the music intruments.It's a fun and exciting read.

Anyone who likes Aly & AJ and Mysteries should get this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment